Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Looking For Vehicles To Feature In Online Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For Vehicles To Feature In Online Magazine

Hows everybody doing? First off let me just say i am not just here tryin to "spam" my website just to gather members. That is not my intention here. My intention is to pass the word along about a site which some of you may be interested in. I am the owner of the site and im currently in the process of developing it. Its gonig to be a long tidious project. The site is called Obsession2Speed and it will be an online magazine. I am here cause i will be looking for vehicles to feature on the site. If you have a nice ride and are looking for a lil exposure we might be able to work something out. If you are part of any kind of club or have your own website we could also add that into the feature for some free publicity for you or your club. There will also be a section to feature various shops around the county and their work. So if you have some buddies who have a shop and do some nice work feel free to pass the word along. As i said though, i am still developing Obsession 2 Speed and i have pretty much just begun. It will be a lil bit before it is fully done and working. However, i have put up the forums to try and attract some vehicles ahead of time. The forums are still a work in progress and have only been online for a lil bit now but feel free to have a gander if you would like www.obsession2speed.com/forums ....Once again, im not tryin to spam your forum and steal your members, **** i dont even care if you join the site or not..I just want your car lol..The site is not just open to cars...Its open to cars, trucks and bikes.

If your interested keep in touch with me somehow...you could email me at obsession2speed@gmail.com, you could PM me here (ill come on and check every so often incase people are interested) or you could join the forum and check in every so often until i get things moving..Either way im sure if your interested you will find a way to contact me..Take care..

-Joseph

**wasnt really sure where to post this**
Old 03-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alright