Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone tried adams polishes?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 02:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone tried adams polishes?

I detail quite a few cars as like a side business i guess you could say and recently came accross "adams polishes" at a show. Now ive tried everything from zaino menzerna blackfire griots garage ect and like all of them for certain things but was curious if anyone tried "adams polishes" polishes and thier detail spray and how it stacks up to the other companies
Old 03-15-2007, 02:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Adams is the best product I have ever used, If you have been to there website to watch there stuff in action, it performs just as well.

I give it a thumbs up.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

thanks ive been thinking of tring a few of thier products and see how they compare im always looking for the best possible stuff to use on clients/my own cars which is why i use a mixture of brands.... normally menzerna polishes griots garage/blackfire sealents and piniccle/blackfire waxes
Old 03-17-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Regular

Their detail spray, and aluminum polishes, are by far the best I've used...their products are very user friendly, and are very comparable to alot of the high-end products. I switched to Adam's from Pinnacle, if that means anything to you...