Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Fuel System Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel System Help

woke up this morning and it looked like someone had tampered with tank car had dew on it but on the gas door it was wiped off , so i decided to try and drive it 2 blocks later it starts to sputter and the SES light starts to flash if some one put something in my tank what to do ? Try and drop the tank or try to burn the remaining "whatever" thru the system need help asap

will be goin to autozone to buy a locked gas cap this is some BS
Old 03-15-2007, 11:28 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IIRC flashing SES is something like continuous multiple misfires or something similar. Usually a big deal. Was the gas siphoned out?
Old 03-15-2007, 05:05 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

since you live in murrieta, and i live in menifee right on the murrieta border, i am going to let you know this **** has happening alot lately, so ******** tried to do the same thing to my gto, but my fuel door can only be opened from the inside with a switch, and they tried to pry the door open but it didnt work. probably some glass smokin tweakers... man what do you do but put your car in a garage
Old 03-15-2007, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check and see if you have fuel. If anything was put in you tank I would pull the tank and clean it out. Good Luck.....

Quick Reply: Fuel System Help