Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

California want's to kill all the pitbull's.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 02:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default California want's to kill all the pitbull's.

If any of you out there are my friends, I ask you out of the kindness of my heart to repost this. If you're not my friend, I ask you search for the source compassion in your soul and repost this anyway. More importantly, if you're in a position to, DO something about it.

This is about California legislation being passed to exterminate pit bulls. If it passes in California, it could be on it's way to anywhere. Someone has to try to make a difference...what if it were your pet?

It would be great if Myspace could be used for something good other than getting dates. Please pass the word along and post this...so as many people can see this as possible.

This has to be stopped. We need to save these dogs
Old 03-18-2007, 02:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 03-18-2007, 03:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

wow. . . . really no words to describe how i feel right now. . . ive been around enought pit bulls to know they are wonderfull dogs. . they can be the sweetest animals alive. . even with lil kids. . its jsut a shame. . they have such a bad name. .!!! if i could i would have a blue blood right now if they didnt cost so much!! =\!!!.

its the 6th and 7th picture that got to me the most theyre soooooooo cute when there puppys . .and if u dont cut there ears they stay cute!!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Launching!

No ****...some dogs are chill as ****...its all in how you raise them!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So, let me get this straight...

California is trying to pass legislation that would terminate all pitbulls?

Would they actually just collect peoples dogs and make them illegal? I dont understand how somthing like this would be possible if the pitbulls were properly cared for, registered, and had no violent record or reports.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

WOW! my pit loves my kids, i would NEVER let anyone do anything to her.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:36 AM
10 Second Club

I understand why they would do this, Pitbulls don't get the proper training to be domesticated animals. They have a bad reputation with being aggressive, attacking people, and even their owners. It's not the dog's fault that they want to ban them, But it's pitbull owners fault because they don't give them the proper attention they need. Im not saying all owner's neglect training them properly, But alot of them do or else there wouldn't be so many incidents with pitubull attacks, it's in the dogs nature to be hunters and protect their territory.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Veteran

alot of the ones around here are abused and never fed often to make them "killers"
Old 03-18-2007, 12:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
alot of the ones around here are abused and never fed often to make them "killers"
Yeah people for some reason want a "killer" pitbull.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:27 PM
TECH Addict

Speechless!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Banned

i agree

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
Old 03-18-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
well if you ever met my lab, you would want to kick him. ****** jumps on you all the time and never settles down. runs into things when trying to stop... but the best part

pisses on my rims!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:32 PM
TECH Addict

Here's my sweetie, Maddy!

I have had countless, Pitbulls and although she is not a pitbull, (damned house ins.!) she is what they consider a look-alike. American bulldog! All my dogs were very tame and VERY obedient. Would trust them w/ my child, every single one of those dogs. Funny thing is the dog i would not trust w/ ANY child was my old dalmation.
If they EVER tried to take her i'd ******* shoot someone, THEN they would have to deal w/ my old man!!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:48 PM
On The Tree

All i know is if someone tries to take my pit away theyll get ******* shot!!! and i mean it!!! i love my dog! he always stays up till i get home and he also walks me to my car that little basterd!!! spread the wooooorrrrrrrdddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

I havn't raised many dogs but I have raised one. She is very gentle with my children and I have had no problems with her temperment. She listens to every word I say and is very smart. She will be 9 years old on May 13th and I have had her since she was only 5 weeks. The gov. wants to kill off this breed because of some irresponsible owners who didn't care for their pet. That's like killing all humans because one decides to attack or kill another. There are far more German Shepherd than pitbull attacks every year but you'll never hear about those on the news. I walk my dog around a local lake and many people stop and pet her and tell me how beautiful she is. Then they ask what breed is she? If I say pitbull they usually back away and look at me as if I was a murderer, on the other hand they can ask me the same question and if I say she is an American Stafforshire Terrier they continue petting her, say good bye and walk on. These stupid people don't know that they are the same breed.

Here is a Ladybird

Old 03-18-2007, 03:29 PM
12 Second Club

You would think they could maybe get a handle on the people who are breeding/raising them to fight, but instead they want to kill them all.

Mine loves to learn about camaros!

Does this look like a killer to you!!

Old 03-18-2007, 04:11 PM
11 Second Club

First I would like to thank OnePhatZ28 for letting me use his name on this board. My Name is Ernesto Rios I own a Up and Coming Kennel in Calif.. This is the type of Bullshit that we as Breeders are trying to stop, My friend that owns Bully Blue Kennels just did a Charity Walk to raise money for a shelter that homes many abandoned Pitbulls. But anyways there will be many more fundraisers and Events that will be going on in the near future to raise money for getting people better educated on and about Pitbulls , I will keep everyone informed on those events.
Anyone interested in purchasing Blue Pitbulls feel free to check out my site at www.westcoastcriminalskennel.com and my Friend Roman at www.ironcrosskennels.com
If anyone can get me that link to vote against that Ban I would greatly appreciate it and can pass the word to all my friends who own Kennels as well.

Ernesto Rios
www.westcoastcriminalskennel.com
Old 03-18-2007, 05:19 PM
TECH Addict

Kinda ironic that you are going on about the "criminal" image of the dog being false and your own website(s) promotes, the very dogs you are trying to protect, as being part of the "criminal image/lifestyle".
I'm in agreement of the movement, but not from your side of the fence.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blame reckless pitbull owners for this, not the State of California.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:41 PM
11 Second Club

The name of My Kennel is not there to represent the Publics point of view of Pitbulls. It kind of represent's my surroundings in which I was raised around, and also Gives a little shout out to the Dog which I did one of my first Breedings with whose name is Criminal, but then again I don't think Tinkerbell will be a good Pitbull name. But that's just my opinion.
And as far as " My side of the fence " what do you mean by that?
And how is my site promoting the Bad side of the Public eye, My dogs are treated as one my Kids and have never and never will be for fighting or any other Illegal Purpose.
Now I could see if I had Pics of Pits fighting and thing's of that Nature on my site, I could understand your trying to discredit me. I'am just as Passionate about my Dogs as the next person on this Post.

Quick Reply: California want's to kill all the pitbull's.