Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Positve QTEC stories

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Positve QTEC stories

Mostly every story I read on the fourm about the QTEC is a war story, and well no one is just gona come out of the blue and start a new thread saying "hey my QTEC has lasted forever". Alot of people seem to be using the QTEC more than any other brand and thats why we hear the negatives... Lets hear the positives. How long have you guys had your QTEC's with no problems?
Old 03-20-2007, 05:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

QTEC on now 4-1/2 YEARS......still going fine. [we don't have any snow here really[15 days this year..above average..and I don't really drive in the rain..and I park indoors]
Old 03-21-2007, 06:41 AM
On The Tree

Mine worked fine until the wires got sheared under the car as I drove over road junk. It was my fault not getting them tucked tight under the car.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:29 AM
TECH Resident

I forgot how long ago i got mine. Maybe 3-4 years. Its been a while. Never skipped a beat. And i beat on it But you are right, they are the largest of the cutout makers. So you will hear more bad. Most people are not going to post on the internet if it works well. Only when there is a problem. No news is good news. Go to a local car show and talk about it and you will find good reviews. All the local guys at the shows run QTP. Think they are a little to old posting on the internet.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anymore guys out there??