Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Jeremy Formato Tuning and Porting in Gettysburg PA 4/21-4/28

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 01:21 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jeremy Formato Tuning and Porting in Gettysburg PA 4/21-4/28

Hey guys, I will be up at Keith's Pit Stop in Gettysburg PA on April 21st and then the 23rd through the 26th and then the 28th, if anyone needs any tuning or just wants to hang out. Tuning is $375 and dyno is $75hr. Porting LS2 manifolds is $300 and Throttle bodys are $150. WE offer discounts for more than one product purchase. I hope that we can help you out. We thoroughly tune the vehicle from idle thru WOT aggressively to optimize the vehicles full potential for the mods. We tune in SD as well as MAF. After the dyno is complete we also test on the street to make sure everything is safe and dialed in 100%. I also try my best to inform the customer of what is going on with the vehicle, what certain tables do and how to improve the vehicle. If one doesnt want to do a full tune we can setup a partial tune or a street tune (w/o dyno) for a significantly lower price usually about $275. We will be taking $100 deposits through Paypal @ fastprom@tampabay.rr.com to reserve the time/date.

If you cannot make this event I travel to PA every couple of months. I can tune 85-06 vehicles and can tune trucks, Cobalt SS, saturn Ions, GTOs, Fbodys, and Corvettes. I also have numerous parts for many of these vehicles. I look forward to optimizing your vehicle you will not be disappointed.

Keith's Pit Stop is located at:
2784 York Rd.
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Keith Elledge 717-334-3153

Thank you all and God Bless.
Jeremy Formato
Old 03-21-2007, 05:27 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you make any future trips planned for the NC area. You said you got some parts for cars. Do you already have a ported ls7 TB laying around for sale. Also, have you done any succesful porting on the ls7 intakes?

thanks,