Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

1995 Trans Am For Sale 4K

Old 03-20-2007, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1995 Trans Am For Sale 4K

Up for sale is a 1995 Trans Am. The car has 105K miles on it. It is white/red interior, all power, t tops with shades, automatic with trans perform, 16 inch eagle rims, SLP cold air intake, flowmaster catback exhaust with dual chrome tips and is lowered 1 1/2 inches. The car drives awsome, the paint is in excellent condition, it just had the opti done on it and has less then 100 miles on it, and an energy suspension tranny mount. It does need a new set of tires, and the tail lights leak water. The low coolant light is on and the coolant is full so it most likley needs a new sensor. Thats all she needs and would be perfect for anything. I dont think the car has been in any accident. The paint matches, all the lines line up and straight, cant see any blends anywhere and is solid all the way around. The car was bought by my buddy a little over 2 years ago and he only put 4k miles on it. It is going for 4K FIRM so if you are interested please send me a PM and I will answer all your questions for you.

Here is the only pic I have of the car and I am going to try to get more

Search this Thread