Sponsored by:

Harness Connectors

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Harness Connectors

Hey guys-

I'm trying to find some harness connectors, chassis side, to plug into a 99+ F-Body harness. I need the C101/C105/220/230 plugs. I typically go to Speartech, but they are jammed up with orders. I'm trying to finish this harness for a guy doing an LS1/FC swap, but I can't complete it without these plugs (I don't want to hack up the factory F-Body harness).

I did the harness for this guy for pretty much cost of materials, so don't think I'm a vendor or trying to steal any business from anyone; I just feel like an *** as I've had his harness for several weeks now and have been unable to secure the connectors I need to complete it (I have everything done EXCEPT wiring in these plugs.

Does anyone have any other sources for these at a reasonable price? I've always had great luck with Speartech, and I'd recommend them to anyone, but with their complete harness business being so busy they (understandably) don't seem to have time for the little pieces at the moment. I've searched, but can't find anyone that states they sell these connectors in pigtail form.

Thanks in advance-

-Blake
Old 03-22-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

There are a few, some sponsers here.. try search here and on the Internet(many hits there).

Try http://www.currentperformance.com/Co...onnectors.html

You can get some from the Junk yards and also your local Part or Speed shop has catalogs of many OEM Connectors and wires. many are cheaper that you might think. Just ask to look at the catalog.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bczee
There are a few, some sponsers here.. try search here and on the Internet(many hits there).

You can get some from the Junk yards and also your local Part or Speed shop has catalogs of many OEM Connectors and wires. many are cheaper that you might think. Just ask to look at the catalog.
Thanks, I'll send them a mail.

I tried several places I found, but they were all 3-4x the price of Speartech.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bczee

thank you! found a connector I was looking for!