Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help please! Datalog shows 4* advance

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:56 PM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default help please! Datalog shows 4* advance

i have always had this slight hesitation off idle when i punch it.

Checked just about everything.

Did a datamaster datalog and it shows that my timing drops to 4* when i floor the gas from a stop.

does it sound like my tune is the problem or could it be something else.

car runs perfect above 2krpm at wot after the timing picks up. Below 2k i think the timing is too low.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you getting any KR?

have you looked at your timing table ?

create a MAP of your spark table. make a table in your data logger and map it. it will tell you exactly what you are running

honestly, I see you have a PCMforless tune, contact Alvin and get it fixed. if you have a problem he will fix it. if he tuned it and somethings wrong he will fix it. I know him personally and if you don't want to do that bring it out tonight (if your around charlotte) bring your car out to the UNCC Campus by the Circle K 76 gas station and you will see all of us out there in the parking lot
Old 03-23-2007, 06:35 PM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ZL1Killa
are you getting any KR?

have you looked at your timing table ?

create a MAP of your spark table. make a table in your data logger and map it. it will tell you exactly what you are running

honestly, I see you have a PCMforless tune, contact Alvin and get it fixed. if you have a problem he will fix it. if he tuned it and somethings wrong he will fix it. I know him personally and if you don't want to do that bring it out tonight (if your around charlotte) bring your car out to the UNCC Campus by the Circle K 76 gas station and you will see all of us out there in the parking lot
I am getting a slight kr of a few degrees but only AFTER timing drops way down at 100% tps at idle and just off idle speeds WITHOUT kr. i think i am getting the kr due to the hesitation stumble pop that happens after computer pulls timing without knock.