Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

stall/xsmn probs HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 09:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stall/xsmn probs HELP!

Just put my tci 3500 stall in with my cam 4k miles ago. The car was taken to a tuner and was driving fine w/ no xsmn codes. I drove from nc to il with no problems until now. I threw a p0757 code today (replaced the 3-4 solenoid and deleted the code but still having these same symptoms).....The car drives normal under 45 mph and will go through all the gears under WOT. Once i hit around 45 mph driving normally the stall will lock up but then when i push on the gas its like the car will go nowhere it feels like its stuck in OD or something. I get a bad vibration coming from the tranny while trying to increase speed. I press the gas more to get out of the vibration and its almost like having to go WOT with it. The RPMs shoot up (almost feels like it comes out of od) and then I gain speed but after I let off the gas it goes right back into feeling like its bogged down.

Drove around after replacing the solenoid and tranny filter and couldnt get it to throw a code.... but it took me driving 200 miles with the problems I stated above to throw a code.

Oh yea... looked in the pan when I had it pulled and there were some very small metallic flakes but no chunks of metal or disc in the pan or on the magnet.

Im thinking I fried a clutch pack or something but Ive seen alot of guys on here that have thrown the codes becuase of the stall. Just kind of curious why my tuner didnt delete the codes or why I am just now having problems with it??

HELP!