General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Got pulled over (#2)

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 02:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pulled over (#2)

saw the other thread posted and thought id share my story. I was sitting at an intersection waiting for traffic to clear to turn left, the light turned yellow and cars in the oncoming lane were stoping. i rushed through the intersection and got a little sideways, drove up the road at the speed limit. saw a cop coming up behind me. i pulled into a parking lot and he pulled up behind me with his lights on. they get out of their car and walk around my car just looking at it . i roll down my window and ask "can i help you" . 1 of them walks to the window and asks if i knew why he pulled me over and being the smartass cop hater i am i said "to look at my car" he laughs and asks "do you know the other reason i pulled you over"? i said i rushed through the intersection when the light turned yellow, he says yep. then proceeds to ask me whats done to it and if i will pop the hood. anyway to make a long story shorter we ended up sitting there for about an hour talking about my car and the car a fellow officer has (57 bel air). cops are HILARIOUS!
Old 03-30-2007, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Yup that makes your #3 on the 1st page on posts alone counting my story. Hope are luck this this way huh? lol
Old 03-30-2007, 02:25 PM
12 Second Club

I love when you get a cool officer like that. I've even had one ask if I wanted to run his car sometime.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

rule number 1 for next time...don't ask "can I help you?"...it doesn't always work out like that
rule number 2 dont admit to anything
Old 03-30-2007, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by aaron653
rule number 1 for next time...don't ask "can I help you?"...it doesn't always work out like that
Yea I found that VERY funny, I would just never have the guts to say it lol.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:01 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by aaron653
rule number 2 dont admit to anything
i really didnt think they were going to give me anything, pretty cool cops.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Teching In

thats awesome. i got pulled over just last night. passed the cop 500 ft from my house. he handed me my ticket (22 over) in my driveway. it sucked *****. anyway, not trying to highjack. thats awesome. i would need to change my pants if one complimented my car.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:10 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1=Poverty
i would need to change my pants if one complimented my car.
i get thumbs up from the sheriffs but sitting there and talking with city police was beyond weird. it was priceless watching their faces light up when i started it for them in the parking lot
Old 03-30-2007, 05:36 PM
On The Tree

Yesterday I made a U-turn on a main street and two cars were letting me out, and one was trying not to. I went anyway and left a little smoke in his face to let him know how I felt about it. I made the left into the next parking lot where two cops were. The were watching the whole time and just smiling