Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Anyone running Strange "Pro Race" brakes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 10:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone running Strange "Pro Race" brakes?

I'm looking to lighten then front end, I was wondering if anyone else is running these? (or something similar)

Looking for your opinions of the product and wondering if they will fit with my Prostar skinnies.
(They clear my stock brakes using a small spacer)
Old 04-02-2007, 10:56 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

No need for a spacer with these brakes. Just installed mine and I have no issues front or rear with clearing Pro Stars. Car gets tuned this week so I hope to get a few heat cycles on them soon.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:52 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Strange Engineering products are very good. A well thought out product that completly replaces the entire hub and misc. stock components. Actually, they are the only products we've considered an option for our Bogart line. If you need assistance on the brakes, let me know. You'll need a hose kit as well of which we can supply to you also.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:04 AM
On The Tree

If you're tryn to lighten up the front end the Strange brakes are the way to go i have them and they really take a load off of the front end.I did'nt realize how heavy the stock brakes really were until i got them off of the car.Not only do they shave weight but they really look good on the car.They cleared my draglites with no problems at all.A really nice good by Strange on a good part