Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

alky injection kit installed finally, almost

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 08:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default alky injection kit installed finally, almost

Well i think ive had this SMC alky kit for about 2 years never got around to putting it in, as i have been working with other stuff in the car.
i put it were the baterry used to be, having a small hawker that with the 2 take up the space nicely. i orignially cut that area out as i was goign to put an A2W there but changed my mind to keep my turboset up simpilar

I also snapped some pics of an alternator relocation bracket i did that clears the fuel rails better.
Attached Thumbnails alky injection kit installed finally, almost-p1010305.jpg   alky injection kit installed finally, almost-p1010304.jpg   alky injection kit installed finally, almost-p1010303.jpg   alky injection kit installed finally, almost-p1010302.jpg   alky injection kit installed finally, almost-p1010301.jpg  

Old 04-04-2007, 08:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

more pics
Attached Thumbnails alky injection kit installed finally, almost-p1010300.jpg   alky injection kit installed finally, almost-p1010299.jpg  
Old 04-04-2007, 09:09 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokinHawk
Well i think ive had this SMC alky kit for about 2 years never got around to putting it in, as i have been working with other stuff in the car.
i put it were the baterry used to be, having a small hawker that with the 2 take up the space nicely. i orignially cut that area out as i was goign to put an A2W there but changed my mind to keep my turboset up simpilar

I also snapped some pics of an alternator relocation bracket i did that clears the fuel rails better.

Looks great, is that little battery good enough for street use ie: stereo & driving lights etc.

Alt bracket looks good, when are you shipping mine out
Old 04-04-2007, 10:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by code4
Looks great, is that little battery good enough for street use ie: stereo & driving lights etc.

Alt bracket looks good, when are you shipping mine out
thats the one just before final welding and paint, it will go out as soon as i get off work.

battery does ok, i need to charge it/tend it if not driving for a while.
tach/milage reset alot from startups, i might go to a full later relocated in the back because of the milage reseting which is annoying, but i havent been stranded (though i carry some jumper cables just in case.)
Old 04-04-2007, 10:05 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey I want one too!! I got my PTK reloc setup but it's gonna put my rail dead in the back of the alt.... PM ME PLZ!!
Old 04-04-2007, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i Love the SMC progressive controller one of the best i've ever used.

Quick Reply: alky injection kit installed finally, almost