Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Trade street/semi-strip C4 vette for LS1

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade street/semi-strip C4 vette for LS1

Hello everyone. I currently own a c4 and have been contemplating something new. The car is in perfect cond...No problems at all. Just want to see what's out there. I would need something in NJ and has to be stick.

The car is an 89 (street/semi-strip) Previous owner did all the work. His name is Leo Barnaby of Neverlift performance. Very very reputable. It has a Professionally Rebuilt L98 .30 over(built with ZZ4 aluminum heads and cam) Dana 44 rear with 4.10's, rebuilt 700R W/shift kit and 2200 TC, (All w/3k on them) Full exhaust, your basic bolt-ons (forced air induction,Brand new plugs/wires/cap+rotor, accel injectors,bigger TB and Mass air,ect) New hawk brake pads, new QA1 shocks, 17x11 and 17x9.5 chrome ZR1's, Newer paint job. Recent Rad flush. Very clean interior. Exterior is in great shape. The car is super solid. No leaks at all and drives awesome. It is a get in and drive car. Take it anywhere. Very fun cruiser on the street. There is no AC though. That is really the only negative, Didn't bother me. (I'am sure there are others that don't care)

As far as being raced....It was at a couple (3 to be exact) Corvette challenges. The best I went was 1.63 60' and 12.5@107 1/4. The car is very very healthy. That's it for being raced. I drove it more on the street and cruised around looking for my vette brothern

Here are the only pics I have. They really don't do it justice. I will take more if need be.
Any specific questions.....ask away

Last edited by jared1993; 04-05-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was out today and had the digital camara....a couple more pics

Quick Reply: Trade street/semi-strip C4 vette for LS1