Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

i want another trans am

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 12:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default i want another trans am

ok so heres what im lookin for. id like a 98-02 trans am roller. preferably a 6spd car. color dont matter. title would be nice and not to much body damage. or id like to find a 98-02 camaro that was a rear end collision so i can use the nose on the camaro i have now. the camaro would have to have a title. but if its a salvage title i can still use it. let me know what you got. send pics to scottintopeka@aol.com with prices. will consider some lt1 cars as well if they have a good nose and come with the wiring id need to convert it.

- Scottie
Old 04-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a 2002 firehawk for sale. black on black, A4. Needs minor cosmetic work for left light....front clip possible need to be replaced, and back left rear wheel is a lil damage, left groundeffect was damaged. Car still runs with no vibrations. mechanically car is in great working condition. Drove it 50 miles to home town after wreck, and has no vibrations. Just cosmetic damage...and not expensive to fix. No hood or frame damage. Looking at around 14.5 for it and has 26k on motor and body. Minor mods, car is in fort campbell, ky. Should be no more then 1k to repair...and is an immaculate car. Selling a lil cheap because im in trouble for DUI, so it's my loss your gain...but need to get rid of it. Dont have enough to fix, and just rather get rid of it, because my license is getting suspended for a yr. Wont find a better deal for a 26k firehawk, black on black. #747. Pm me if interested and if want pics.

will send pics of engine bay and damage....proof that minor damage.