Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone seen this issue P0132?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone seen this issue P0132?

98 vette I get a code of P0132 Bank one sensor one voltage high. the car runs ok when started, when it warms up and goes into closed loop it starts sputtering and smells rich. I replaced all the oxygen sensors and still does the same thing. I then pulled the heater fuse for the O2's and the readings go to normal and the car starts to run smooth. I thought it was the harness for the 02's shorting heater voltage to the sensor output, I checked the harness and it seems ok initially. The readings are swinging from 0mv to 900mv on the sensors, it seems random. If I pull the fuse I get 400mv-500mv all across the four sensors.......WEIRD!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_cod...1-sensor-1.php
Hope this helps.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:06 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by koolaid_kid

Thanks Koolaid....I ran through the diagnostics I could find on the code, I am thinking it is a shorted harness somewhere, but I have checked to a point where now I have to remove things to look. The car is not driveable it sputters and is running so rich that your eyes bleed, but I only get the ONE hi voltage code, If I let it run long enough I will start to get random misfire codes as the engine loads up. I was just wishing for that "that happened to me too" post.... . I will keep plugging away.
Thanks

Quick Reply: Anyone seen this issue P0132?