Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

problem with snow progressive meth kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default problem with snow progressive meth kit

on the dyno last week we kept loosing flow around 5700 and progressively got worse all the way to the end of the pull, you could see the quick increase in AFR. im also running the safe injection setup that is supposed to detect a loss in flow and should activate a vacume solonoid that is suposed to pull the BOV open and stop boost, and thats not working either. the warning light comes on but I still keep making boost. I went out on the street today and jumped power directly to the solonoid and it still did not open my BOV. Ive checked wiring like a thousand times, everything appears to be hooked up correctly. any one have any ideas? we had to detune the motor at the top because of the drop in flow and I NEED THAT EXTRA POWER DAMN IT!!!
Old 04-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the vacume solenoid hooked to your bov or wastegate? It should be hooked to your wastegate.

Edit sorry I now see you a supercharged. I have no experiance with the snow noid on a sc. What nozzles are you running? Does it always work fine up to the same prm everytime?
Old 04-16-2007, 04:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If everything looks to be hooked up correctly, did you try to direct test the solenoid and make sure it is working? Maybe wire a test light to it and see if it is getting voltage when it is supposed to?