Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Local Rice

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 10:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Local Rice

Your mission, if you choose to except it, is to get a picture of your local d Fbody/Mustang/Vette/ etc; cars that are respected yet are made to look like crap and post it here!

I'll start: It's a v6 with exhaust that tried to race me once night. I see this car everyday

Those wheels though..
Old 04-16-2007, 10:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol there's an RS camaro with the RK sport wing, 20" rims, ghetto rigged dual exhaust and a sticker or two that lives in my complex... I'll see if I can get a pic sometime in the future lol
Old 04-16-2007, 11:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

i found one the other day,,im going to go searching for it tommorow..lol... cant wait to see some of the pics that come up
Old 04-17-2007, 06:47 AM
TECH Junkie

There is a Cheesiest F-body thread ya know. I wouldn't really call the car above rice , I would just say it has a ghey set of wheels on it. The ground effects, pinstripe , whatever the hell they did to the side moulding and mask don't help much either
Old 04-17-2007, 08:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam_346
There is a Cheesiest F-body thread ya know. I wouldn't really call the car above rice , I would just say it has a ghey set of wheels on it. The ground effects, pinstripe , whatever the hell they did to the side moulding and mask don't help much either
yeah i know thats what gave me the idea. All that thread is just people who googled "ugly firebird" and stuff like that. I wanted to start a thread about rice we have to see everyday or every once in a while. Like i said in the OP its not limited to Fbodies like the other thread is.