Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS2 into 240sx Harness/PCM question

Old 04-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 into 240sx Harness/PCM question

Hey guys new to the forum. Im looking to do an LS2 into 240sx. Im currently looking at a few 05 GTO ls2 swaps but before I purchase anything I want to make sure im getting the best setup for my situation. Whats the best harness/PCM to run with the LS2 engine in a custom application such as this?(Chassis is for race only and currently running a painless body harness)

I would like to run NON Throttle by wire as well as run the engine on the correct and stock PCM or maps, If this can even be done without the need of swapping the reluctor wheel. Another question I have is when it comes time to tune in the future is the PCM i will need to run programable/rechipable?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Nick
Old 04-19-2007, 07:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I know Speartech (site sponsor on the right of your screen) is making harnesses for the LS2.
Other than that, Painless, FAST, and Current Performance
Old 04-20-2007, 07:37 PM

nick, i'm starting to think an ls1 may be the way to go even though i would prefer an ls2.
ls1s are way cheaper and have been done more. and then there's chin's dyno, which is just crazy...
Old 04-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Teching In

haha Fancy meeting you here.. Yea, LS1 is more in my price range but to get the numbers chin made your going to need to dump like 1kish. LS2 should make what he made stock. So this is where im stuck...Do I go LS1 and spend some cash on mods to make similar power or just go with the LS2 and save the potential mods for when i get bored. I still bent on the LS2 i think...Trying to find a low mile complete drop for about 5k anyone know if this is even worth trying to find??
Old 04-20-2007, 09:02 PM

i used to have a different name on this board. can;t log in with it anymore. weird.
anyways, i guess i'm going to try and call around and see what the yards in north jersey have.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Teching In

Cool, Let me know if you find anything good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LS2 into 240sx Harness/PCM question