Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Where do you North New Jersey people go for Wheel Alignments?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do you North New Jersey people go for Wheel Alignments?

I guess the pothole season has taken a toll on my poor Trans Am; I do feel a pull as I'm driving (and I don't like it one bit).

I'm in Paterson, NJ and am looking for a shop relatively local to get the work done. Where do you guys go?

Thanks for the advice.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:43 AM
Banned

Hey Bigbas.. We are located in Clifton/Passaic NJ. I use a shop down the block for all of my alignments. He did my race car, daily driver and tow truck. He will do custom specs if asked. Ask for Eddie @ EZ Car & Truck Repair in passaic on blaine street, tell him Matt @ TTPerformance sent you. He did an awesome job especially on the race car which I provided custom specs for. Good guy, pretty quick and has good modern equipment. If you want I can even setup the appointment for you through us he is literally 1 block from my shop
Old 04-22-2007, 09:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
Hey Bigbas.. We are located in Clifton/Passaic NJ. I use a shop down the block for all of my alignments. He did my race car, daily driver and tow truck. He will do custom specs if asked. Ask for Eddie @ EZ Car & Truck Repair in passaic on blaine street, tell him Matt @ TTPerformance sent you. He did an awesome job especially on the race car which I provided custom specs for. Good guy, pretty quick and has good modern equipment. If you want I can even setup the appointment for you through us he is literally 1 block from my shop
Good to know! I'm not real happy with the guy I have been going to
Old 04-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
Matt, thanks for the advice. If you think he is good, then he MUST be good. If you would like to set up the appointment (dor referral purposes), that is fine by me. I'd love to get this done this Friday.

PM me if necessary.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Launching!

anything closer in central jersey?????
Old 04-27-2007, 04:48 PM
TECH Addict

in case you havent set it up with TTP already, there is 'precision tire and wheel' on rt 17N, past the plaza, around ho ho kus area. very good place, all laser equipment, and good prices. did my 78 TA for i think $85, including mount & balance 2 tires.