Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Power and manual seat rails for sale, will work on STOCK AND AFTERMARKET seats...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Power and manual seat rails for sale, will work on STOCK AND AFTERMARKET seats...

NOTE: I'm re-posting this here to try to get a local sale and not deal with shipping

These are the power driver and manual seat rails out of my 1998 Z28. They will bolt into ANY 1982-2002 Camaro or Firebird.

They have adapter plates attached to them so they will bolt right up to any MAD RACING CONCEPTS or ARIZEN seats...

They will also probably work for pretty much ANY aftermarket seats... You may have to drill a couple of holes in different spots on the adapter plates but they are pretty wide and should accept a number of different style seats...

Finally, you can remove the plates (they are just bolted on) and they will work on stock seats (in case you just want to buy these to convert your driver to power)...

If you are buying aftermarket seats and want to retain (or gain) power driver functions (forward, back, tilt, up, down, etc...) buying these will save you time and money not to mention you can keep your factory rails with your factory seats for an easier sale or in case you ever want to easily switch back...

I'm asking $100 for both rails and WILL NOT TAKE ANY LOWER OFFERS... I could play the game and ask $150 and then barter down to $100 but I do not like to do business like that.

I want $100 (paypal add $4) + shipping, no less. The power rail BY ITSELF gets $100 on ebay all the time. I JUST did a search and there are three right now... One example (NOT MINE, DON'T BID): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...spagenameZWDVW

I have $60 just in the materials for the brackets, not including the work so $100 for everything is a STEAL

Here's the pics:

(Unfinished here, the brackets are now smoothed and painted)

Sorry I don't have better pics of the driver side but the adapter brackets are painted black (like the passenger side) and there was a lot of work that went into the switch control panel for it to look factory and mount in the same location as factory... Rails also come with the plastic factory covers.

SO, who wants them? Again, $100 (paypal + $4) + shipping NO LOWER or will consider trades (for anything of value)...

Quick Reply: Power and manual seat rails for sale, will work on STOCK AND AFTERMARKET seats...