Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Review: Fuddle 4000 HPS

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Review: Fuddle 4000 HPS

Just recently i bought and had a shop install my fuddle 4000 HPS with 2.2 STR.

I daily drive my car and it isnt bad at all, i have a unique ability to not mind driving slow when i am going to school/work. If you try you can keep the engine rpms at 2000 and move pretty well. Then let off the gas entirely at 40 mph and the car will lock up. Then continue driving as if you didnt have a 4000 stall on your car. Granted i am not from a major major city like Chi-town or new york but i can always get the car locked up even if i have to do the same thing in third gear if i can only get up tto 30.

My car is untuned, has cat-back with open cutout, lid, ssra, nitto 555r, LCAs, LCA brackets, SFCs, and a 60 woofer and amp on the car, and !torque managment.

I can roast the tires off the line but if i am even at a 15 mph roll my car doesnt spin the tires.

The stall is pretty radical when you punch it, it actually stalls at around 4100-4200 on my car. I have not taken it to the track but before the stall, tires, and !TM i was at 13.5s all day with 2.1-2.2 60ft.

I am satified wit the TC i got and i would recommend this converter to anyone but that is if the customer service improved.

TC Cost 585 shipped
Labor 325 (PHO TOWN aka hell aka phoenix)

I will post up track results in the next 2 weeks after i buy line lock.

I really think we should make a sticky on TC reviews and try to get everyone to post this kind of information because i would have helped me make a better choice and i know it will help others

If anyone wants to ride in my car i am in phoenix, arizona. hit me up on pm and we can see what is up