Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 03:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seat covers

Looking for some good options for some decent seat covers. Anybody have any suggestions?

Below is what I currently have. I've never been a fan of the leather, as its the cheap GM crap, but the dealership I got it from put them in so they could try charging me more on the base price (don't worry, paid cash and they weren't expectin it....i fixed their wagon ). Notice the wear on the drivers edge, yup, typical problem.

Below is the best option I've found. These are awesome looking like the leather, but looks aren't everything. These are neoprene but I'm hearing they get real sticky and I'm a gym rat. Plus the $250+ price tag is the price of a decent performance mod!

This is somewhat of what I'm looking for. Really just looking for a decent fit, but really like the 93-97 red/black theme. Nowadays they are impossible to find used and in good shape. Like new ones, are again $200+. Too pricey again IMO. But these open up at the top and are wierd.

You'd really think it'd be easy to find. Just a decent fitting cotton cover for around 100-150? I suppose the bucket style is what makes it a little hard to find. Does anybody have a happy medium between these options with a solid red/black seat cover. Also, if you suggest, can you post pics or links IN AN ACTUAL F-BOD? Thats key.

Thanks guys!