Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Autotrix Mod + Auto Pass. Power Window Mod.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 12:51 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Autotrix Mod + Auto Pass. Power Window Mod.

I had my window motor fail on me. I put in a new one along with purchasing the autotrix kit, which has its own seperate power source. Before all of this I had installed the auto power passenger window mod. I was wondering if the Autotrix mod affects the passenger power window mod because my window isnt going up or down. Its just making a clickling sound when I try to make it go down.

Has anyone ever attempted doing the autotrix mod and passenger auto window mod before?

p.s. I tested the new window motor and it worked before doing the autotrix mod.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know what method you used for the PS Express Down Mod - I followed the method that uses the factory express down control box from Franker's site.

I just recently installed my Autotrix kit for the PS and it wired up just as in directions and works great in conjunction with the Express Down Mod.

You must have something wired incorrectly...
Old 05-01-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've got the 2 mods working together.

I've been using the pass express down mod write up on frakers site, using GM parts for the past 2 years.

I just added the autotrix window fix to the pass side 2 weeks ago.

I now have a super fast pass window that likes to flie down automatically when I want - and going up is just as fast, faster than my drivers side.