Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need help with suspension parts!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with suspension parts!!!!

hey guys I have a 00' ta with some mods and with more power im starting to lose traction from the line and want soemthing to keep me straight and hopefully not peel out as much, put it this way anything b4 35 mph i dont get traction if i hit it hard, even when i dont it still gives me trouble? I think sfc and a rear sway bar might help but am open to all ur opinions to what I shud invest in. Im new to some of all this so all the opinions wud help, thanks!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by aovall1
hey guys I have a 00' ta with some mods and with more power im starting to lose traction from the line and want soemthing to keep me straight and hopefully not peel out as much, put it this way anything b4 35 mph i dont get traction if i hit it hard, even when i dont it still gives me trouble? I think sfc and a rear sway bar might help but am open to all ur opinions to what I shud invest in. Im new to some of all this so all the opinions wud help, thanks!
You will probably see much better gains in traction with a good quality adjustable torque arm and lower control arms.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

I did the BMR adj. TorqueArm, LCA, and adj. PanHard rod all on the same night. It was like a completely different car!

The torque arm is going to give you a noticable difference right away. Just my $.02