C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

WI\IL Members - 2007 Cruises

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WI\IL Members - 2007 Cruises

Hello -

In case some of you do not make it to the Midwest Section of the forum, I thought that I would share this information here.

We have a ton of highly modded cars, many special limited production vehicles that join us at these events. We also have production run cars such as Corvettes, f-bodies, vipers, and the like.

Please see link below. If you are intersted in articipating, please send me a PM with your email address and make/model/year of car. The cost is $0.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ighlight=JG853
Old 05-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Launching!

Hey joel thanks for all the email, unfortunatly i will not be attending any of the cruise nights this year. I moved to North Carolina about a month ago. Thanks for keeping me informed and when i come for a visit ill have to try and catch one of the cruise nights. Keep doing a good job informing people

Tom
Old 05-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Launching!

Tom -

I did no know that. Best of luck to you. If you are back in town, let me know qand we will hook up.

Talk to you soon.

Joel G

Originally Posted by PurpleHaze98
Hey joel thanks for all the email, unfortunatly i will not be attending any of the cruise nights this year. I moved to North Carolina about a month ago. Thanks for keeping me informed and when i come for a visit ill have to try and catch one of the cruise nights. Keep doing a good job informing people

Tom

Quick Reply: WI\IL Members - 2007 Cruises