Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need SoCal LS1 Tuner - Orange County

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need SoCal LS1 Tuner - Orange County

Or anyone with the so???are that knows a decent amount about tuning the ecu's...

long story short i have a 93 RX-7 with a 02 ls1 out of a camaro SS, custom exhaust but otherwise stock. Was running fine until we edited the computer for things that would throw codes. Its running super rich and backfires...sounds like a truck (pulsing) and gets like 10mpg or worse compared to the 20+ it was getting prior to this incident.

i dunno if the codes were deleted correctly or there is something else i am missing. Any help would be awesome as this is my daily driver.

Anyone up for a challenge? lol
Old 05-03-2007, 01:52 AM
11 Second Club

Strictly Performance was able to tune my buddies car which was pretty far off from a street car, and now it drives excellent. 370 ls1/th400 and drives great. Their prices were pretty good and rob good to deal with, i'd give them a call.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:51 AM
Banned

Talk to Rob at strictly or Mike at Haddad Motorsports. My vote is for Mike. Hes a personal friend of mine and he does excellent work. He has his own dynapack dyno in house and is a total perfectionist. He will make your car not only run right, but he will make sure he squeezes all the useable safe power out of the tune as well. Top notch work.

Haddad is probably a bit closer to you as well if your in the OC. Haddad is in Inglewood, Strictly is up in the SFV if im not mistaken. (I've never been there)

Give him a call.
Haddad Motorsports
423 E. Florence
Inglewood, Ca.
310-412-8032
Old 05-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Launching!

Mike seems like a cool guy, Ive met him a few times, seems on the level, never had the car taken there.

If youre in OC, call Sean at Orange County Corvette. 949-830-8388. Tell him Oz sent you, he did a great job on my supercharged Z06.

Quick Reply: Need SoCal LS1 Tuner - Orange County