Moving, got lots of stuff for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Moving, got lots of stuff for sale

I'm getting stationed overseas so most of my stuff has to go Still gotta sort through the garage today so I'll be adding stuff and taking pictures as I go. Here's the first round:

Ashley Venecia Bedroom set- queen w/full panel headboard, armoire, nightstand, dresser, 5 drawer chest, mattress & box spring. Had the set for almost two years, mattress & box spring for less than one. Used but in good condition $700

Mini Fridge- bought brand new and had it for less than a year. Great for garage, living room, dorm, or just about anywhere you'd want a fridge. SOLD

Set of chrome Firehawk rims w/center caps- Bought these with the intention of getting them re-chromed but they still look good enough to put on a car as-is if need be. The chrome on the outside is still good but has scuff marks from normal wear & tear, nothing major... could use some polishing though. Chrome on the inside of wheels is peeling kinda bad but like I said nothing to keep you from putting em on if you don't care about that kind of thing. A friend of mine was gonna acid bath & re-chrome the set for 550, but I haven't asked around here to see how much it would cost. SOLD

Mallory adjustable fuel pressure regulator- Bought brand new with the intention of installing on sprayed car but didn't need it. I only took it out to take pictures, it has never been installed or uncapped. $70

I'll be updating this list pretty soon, by the weekend it should be complete. Reasonable offers on this stuff will be considered, stupid offers will be denied... obviously. Pics will be coming by the end of the day on the bedroom set & fridge. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Jerrami
Attached Thumbnails Moving, got lots of stuff for sale-mallory-afpr.jpg   Moving, got lots of stuff for sale-rim-1.jpg   Moving, got lots of stuff for sale-rim-2.jpg   Moving, got lots of stuff for sale-rim-3.jpg   Moving, got lots of stuff for sale-rim-4.jpg  

Moving, got lots of stuff for sale-rims-set.jpg  

Last edited by A Str8 Up G; 05-06-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Tried to post pics of fridge and bedroom set but this computer is being gay, so here are the links to craigslist:

Bedroom
http://dallas.craigslist.org/fur/323764301.html

Fridge
http://dallas.craigslist.org/fur/323766086.html

Contact info's on there too. I'll try to get a finalized list up by Saturday. Thanks again for looking

Jerrami
Old 05-03-2007, 06:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill take the firehawk wheels. PM me so we can workout the detail. Thanks
Old 05-04-2007, 10:49 AM
TECH Addict

ill take the wheels if berger doesnt go for them
Old 05-05-2007, 06:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Fridge sold, bedroom set pending, lots of hits on the rims but still waiting on a phone call.... bump for the day
Old 05-05-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paypal ready, just let me know. Thanks
Old 05-06-2007, 02:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Rims are sold, got some more stuff to add. Pics and descriptions coming up tomorrow.