Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

my project

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 11:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 328 Likes on 246 Posts

Default my project

ive lurked for a while gathering up info for the big day and its coming closer. my sig expains a majority of whats going on but not all. the entire drivetrain has been removed along with the fuel tank lines and suspension the new suspension is complete umi minus the lcas. the first stage is now complete minus removing the a4 pedals (taking everything off) all of the work is for this

the rest of the pics are here and the guy in some of them is a friend that helped me do it. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/748167/6

my engine mounts and tranny mount along with my upper ball joints for the a arms will be here tomorrow hopefully. then the engine will be ready to go up aside from that i need fuel system valve covers and an intake, and a clutch and fly wheel and she is pretty much ready to be put to gether and fired up.

this has been in my plans for well over 5 years now and the project has been in the making for better part of 3 years mostly due to some engine problems. but being this close makes me jittery its gonna be one sweet ride when done
Old 05-05-2007, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks like a hell of a project. good luck, sharp car
Old 05-05-2007, 03:03 PM
TECH Veteran

thanks its gona be fun bit its been stressful at times so far
Old 05-05-2007, 03:07 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey when you get closer to completion post up on how hard it was to do the tranny swap...i've been dyin to do that to my A4 but don't want the headaches associated with it....car looks SHARP....good luck with the project man..looks to be one sweet ride when finished..I'd rate the jelousy factor at about a 9.2 outta 10.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:36 AM
TECH Veteran

coming soon more pics the engine and kmember are in and i know have my 9 inch rear end.