General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

body kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 06:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default body kit

i want a body kit for my 96 SS but everybody seems to have the same ones around here either the factory one or the one from wings west. I have seen a few pictures of one called a Venice kit it looks awesome its a complete bumper replacement not just a clip but the front bumper appears that it has no turn signals i havent found any pics where someone has bought and installed it just the marketing pics on a blue camaro. does anyone have this kit and if so where are the turn signals?
Old 05-05-2007, 08:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

body kits are ugly.

and for imports
Old 05-05-2007, 08:45 AM
On The Tree

i didnt ask for opinions i ask if the kit had turn signals
Old 05-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Staging Lane

Never mind the ground effect haters. You'll find any site such as this one attracts similarly minded people and they tend to laugh at the same things (and like the same things). If you put a post out here asking if anyone liked your Sunsut Orange Metallic car with torque thrust rims, you would get at least a dozen responses of people drolling over the wheels and color of your car. If you ask about a body kit you'll get that many responses that say it's gay, ugly, or ricey. Never mind what the group says... get the body kit, put in the leopard print seat covers, and paint the car pink if you like. Just take it in stride if pictures end up on this site and others drawing laughs from people that don't share your taste. Be strong- do what YOU like with YOUR car. Do be warned however that if you ever intend to sell this car the majority of people who like these cars don't want a body kit and would probably pass up on yours unless it was practically free. Alright- enough said.

It doesn't look like it has provisions for the side markers on front or back though I'd imagine you could easily add something like that yourself. I hate saying it, but any truck stop sells side marker lights (among others)... some of which are flush mount and LED. They're not all ugly which is why I say it's an option. In the grand scheme of things, it would be a minor customization to get the kit you like.

For those who want to see the kit being discussed, scroll to the bottom of this link:

www.not-a-sponsor.com.org.gov.net

Please do not post any contact information for non-sponsors.

Thanks,
Craig.
LS1TECH.com Staff

Last edited by CRAGER; 05-05-2007 at 09:41 AM.