Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WANTED: Clean low-mile LT1

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED: Clean low-mile LT1

Sup everyone,

I'm currently looking for a clean LT1 with low miles. Here are my requirments:

1.) It MUST be a 6-speed...I don't want an auto
2.) It has to have less than 70,000 miles...I will consider cars with more than that if it's cheap enough, though
3.) It has to have a clear title (NO WRECKS, FLOOD, OR THEFT TITLE CARS)
4.) The seller has to be willing to deliver the car to me to sell it

I would really like a LT1 Trans Am/Formula WS6 or a Camaro SS. However, if it is clean enough, I wouldn't mind a clean Z28. I really wouldn't want a regular Trans Am or Formula, I just don't really like how they look for some reason.

Mods are OK, as long as nothing really major has been done. As far as what I'm paying, it depends on the car. I know what they're worth, so please don't try to jerk me around with some stupidly high price.

Please post pictures of the car you're selling in this thread and send me a Pm with all of the details on it, where you're located, and any problems with the car.

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:22 AM
12 Second Club

Would you like that supersized...lol This ain't Burger King Try stating your location too.

Last edited by sworaz; 05-06-2007 at 11:24 AM. Reason: a;sdlfj
Old 05-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sworaz
Would you like that supersized...lol This ain't Burger King Try stating your location too.
Wow, what I'm asking for isn't that specific. There were four requirements that I mentioned. Wow, four. That's SO many. As far as my location goes, I'll discuss it with interested parties, as in...not you.

By the way, you are one of the few people I have ever seen that uses "ain't" on an internet forum. Congratulations.

How about you try to stay out of my thread unless you have a car for sale, thanks...

Last edited by 560SL; 05-06-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Uh he does have a car for sale but since you have to have it delivered to your doorstep it would be awesome to know where to deliver it to. So how about you make sure that someone doesnt have a car for sale before you say they dont and stop being a dick. I AINT got no problems posting here because I am looking for something similar but the dude was joking and you do need a location, otherwise your not going to get a hit on this thread. Thanks. . .
Old 05-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ProjectPhoenix
Uh he does have a car for sale but since you have to have it delivered to your doorstep it would be awesome to know where to deliver it to. So how about you make sure that someone doesnt have a car for sale before you say they dont and stop being a dick. I AINT got no problems posting here because I am looking for something similar but the dude was joking and you do need a location, otherwise your not going to get a hit on this thread. Thanks. . .
Like I said, rather than post something worthless in my thread just as you have done with this awesome post, he could (and would) PM me to find out my location if he's truly interested in working something out.

It's really not that hard...
Old 05-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Teching In

its not hard to post your location either. Someone willing to drive their car to you and walk home is going to be hard to find.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by awef
Someone willing to drive their car to you and walk home is going to be hard to find.
It's called a rental car. It's called a plane. It's called putting the car on a trailer. It's called having a buddy follow you.

Man, people on here are truly stupid.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

wow... you're a true *******, good luck finding that desperate of a seller on this site.

the only way anyone is going to deliver to you is if you pay for it all and not talk them down. OR if you are crippled.. and if you are you shouldn't be driving anyways right?
Old 05-12-2007, 01:39 AM
Teching In

Woah. . . This is a great way to get what you want. Through intimidation and just overall acting childish. I'm looking for a clean, low mileage LT1 car also, and I'd be willing to share some prospective information with you, but I need some info first. First, what is your price range? Where are you located? I don't need an address, I just need a state, county, city, region, anything. Be as vague as you'd like, but I need to know how close to you I need to limit my search. Any particular options you want? Leather interior, A/C, power accessories? Anything else for you? Stop acting like you own the place and be polite, and I'm sure more people would be willing to help you out. It's hard to find a car for someone when you don't know where they live. This is the internet, you could be living in Korea or something for all we know, and this is a nationally known website, so a state would be nice. Not trying to sound like an *** or anything, just trying to tell you that I'm willing to help you out, and you'll catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:13 AM
Launching!

06camarodude- Thanks for the offer and the help, but I have already found a car. I was not trying to be "intimidating" or "childish," I'm just forward with what I want. Basically, I wanted what I listed, if I wanted leather seats for example, I would have mentioned it. I do appreciate the fact that you typed up a coherent response and were willing to help. Good luck in your search for an LT1.

To the rest of you, I already found a car and it took me all of 2 days. I'm sure that I couldn't have done it without the "help" from you winners!

Last edited by 560SL; 05-12-2007 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 560SL
06camarodude- Thanks for the offer and the help, but I have already found a car. I was not trying to be "intimidating" or "childish," I'm just forward with what I want. Basically, I wanted what I listed, if I wanted leather seats for example, I would have mentioned it. I do appreciate the fact that you typed up a coherent response and were willing to help. Good luck in your search for an LT1.

To the rest of you, I already found a car and it took me all of 2 days. I'm sure that I couldn't have done it without the "help" from you winners!
Let's see some pics and info! I'd love to see what you found! Have you posted up a thread showing it to the rest of us yet? That'd be pretty cool. Did you get a Firebird or Camaro? I'm taking my dad to look at a 93 Formula that I am looking at, and maybe we'll make it out to look at a wrecked 96 Trans Am I want to pick up. Post up, we'd love to see what you bought!

Quick Reply: WANTED: Clean low-mile LT1