General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Some people just piss you off

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Some people just **** you off

i didnt post this in the street racing threads, because it wasnt a race, so i just put it here. Anyways i dont know why i am posting this now because it happened about a month ago and i was just thinking about it earlier.

So one night me and a couple friends were driving to someones house through some residential areas around town. There were two cars, me in my WS6 and my friend in his mustang. Now my friend isnt into cars at all he just happens to drive one (base v6). Anyways we passed this other black mustang going the other way and he threw me a rev. I was like wow, that sounded shitty, so i ignored it. Next thing i know he is right on my *** (im behind my buddy's mustang). We get to a stop sign and the mother ****** comes dangerously close to rearending me. So of course i was pissed. Next thing i know the guy passes BOTH my friend and me on the shoulder of the road and nearly runs my friend off the road. Keep in mind this is a neighborhood! The guys going like 50 and about puts his car into a ditch while he was passing us. So i call my friend and tell him to pull over so i can catch this dumbass and see what he wants. So i finally get behind the guy and i end up cornering him in dead end in the neighborhood. I get out of my car as to say i want to talk (or beat his ***). What does the guy do, burns out right next to my car and probly got **** all over it and he somehow swerves out of there. I tried to chase him down, but eventually gave up because i was not about to be driving like he was.

So the next weekend im talking to a girl who i just sort of started dating and she tells me she knew who it was. I found out i knew the guy, but i didnt like him at all. She was friends with him they both thought it was funny. I told her hes going to total his car or kill someone doin that ****. TWO DAYS LATER, she calls me. no ****. "Hey, you know that guy in the black mustang, ya he ran it into a tree last night!"

OWNED

...sorry for the novel
Old 05-08-2007, 10:07 PM

thats pretty bad to be driving like that in a neigborhood. but i guess he got what he deserved
Old 05-08-2007, 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What comes around goes around..karma.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

karma truck, full steam ahead, dumbass.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wldesyWS6

OWNED

...sorry for the novel
dont feel bad man, its worth reading all of it with an ending like that.haha got what he deserved
Old 05-09-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Junkie

he could have hit a little kid driving around like that, maybe he learned his lesson from that tree
Old 05-09-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

heh, its not karma.. its the fact hes a ******* retard.

its idiots doing **** like that in neighborhoods that gets the book thrown at me when i speed by myself on back country roads, or the highway..
once more, i was JUST ABOUT to change my sig.. i think i'll leave it some more.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Launching!

What area is this in?
I wanna know where to steer clear of idiot drivers.. lol
Old 05-09-2007, 01:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mike1500
What area is this in?
its the area known as public roads..
i hear there are idiot drivers on it from coast to coast, border to border.... and beyond.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be compelled to find him and rub that in his face. And why did the girl think it was funny? Nothing seems funny to me about someone driving like a dumbass. The only funny part was that he wrecked.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:40 PM
TECH Regular

I'm sure the asshate will go get another car and be back on the road just in time for the start of the next road race thats going on in his head.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:23 AM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by mike1500
What area is this in?
I will nominate the complete State of Arkansas..
Some of the most retarded dumb-***** I have ever seen here..even with kids in the car.
My shift at the Fire Dept was goin off-duty one morning, it happened pretty much infront of a couple of us.. a Brand New SUV T-boned the front of a 95 Camaro at about 45+mph(10 over), ran up the Hood of it, flipped over in air, and landed on the Roof. All Airbags were deployed, and all we heard when me and a couple of guys ran up to it was crying and screaming, so we kicked out what was left of the Back Window, cut the Airbags out of the way, and there was 5 kids in there. We got them out and checked them as Rescue got on scene, and thank god no injuries..
The Driver however, some lady in a ****** hurry, got a little messed up. We were all pissed to see that, that was seriously some stupid ****..she got hammered on that one, I would of done the same. I would of thrown her in Jail..
Old 05-11-2007, 02:16 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing a simple cell phone call to the Metropolitan Police Dept wouldn't solve right after I got the idiot's plate number. No sense in getting your car trashed when they can handle the reckless driving in a most efficient manner.....
Old 05-11-2007, 02:29 AM
TECH Veteran

i nominate california. idiot drivers, idiot government, idiot jobs, idiot emissions, idiot everything.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:32 AM
12 Second Club

idiot mustang drivers .. they should just go away
Old 05-11-2007, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

I think all males under the age of 25 should get anti-testosterone treatment. I would have been better off myself.

This is all pure male animal posturing, the bulls knock horns, the peacok flaires his tail, boys attempt to intimidate and challenge with high power cars and feats of idiot suicidal bravery.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
i nominate california. idiot drivers, idiot government, idiot jobs, idiot emissions, idiot everything.
+1