Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

factory harness?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default factory harness?

ok guys im about to start going through my stock harness and pcm that came with my lq4. Which was from an 03 van by the way.
so my questions are
i was looking at the factory fuse block and it looks a little big and ugly so i was wondering if i bougt a fuse block from say painless how many circuits and relays are needed to run the motor? because i want to keep the motor and body fuse panels seperate.

also does anyone know where i could get some pins for the factory connectors so i could repin them to make it look cleaner instead of splicing everything?

This is a long term project so if money is an issue i can allways put it off till later but i would like put a good harness together without it being all splices thanks.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:16 AM
11 Second Club

Brent, I have found a nice fuse/relay block to use. It came in mid - late 90's GM cars such as the Lumina and Grand Prix. It has 3 relay provisions, 4 big fuse slots and 9 mini fuse slots. You can find them pretty easy, I found about 10 when i went looking and took the best looking one, then scoured all the others and found the nicest looking relays, and fuses. This is something you may want to look into depending on how much of a budget you are on, I picked up mine for $7.50.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
TECH Resident

anyone else?
hoping to get some advice on a custom set up thanks

Quick Reply: factory harness?