Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I want more power!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want more power!

Hello everyone, new to the boards here and IM hoping Ive finally found a quality Chevrolet site. As you can see from my signature I have already done some modifications to my truck, all in the name of power and gas mileage, but I want more. Specifically I have started looking at intake manifolds. I admit to being naive about LS1/LS6, and I just want some good solid advice about what a good manifold is, and what will fit. I have looked at the BBKs, and I like them, but dont know if it will fit or not. Silverado performance parts dont show up all that much, and like I said, I dont know the equivilent for camaro/corvette engines. If any of you were going to do more to this engine, what would you do? Its a daily driver, and I go offroad as well. I love embarrassing kids in their little rice rockets, and just love having fun with my truck. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look at the top of the page. there is a tab specific for Performance Turck info. You might find more info there. This is the BEST chevy LS based site on the net. The tabs at the top are just different section of the site divided.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome aboard. And yes, this is the best site ever, without it i would actually work while im at work