Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Need Sponser Help Please

Old 05-17-2007, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Sponser Help Please

Hey guys i could really use some help I was down new orlean doing some work for 2 month,got back forgot my password and the damn site didnt reconize my e mail so i finaly gave up and added a T to my name so as to get back on line with you guys, But now I lost all atleast 60 of my post and when trying to buy somthing from one of you guys theve brought this up to my attaintion not knowing me well enough to do CODs ETC. beings the wife hid the credit card LOL but my original name is spelled BARNAT,and was hoping one of the sponsers on here could get me back my original name with post,or just transfer all of my old post to this new name,which is the same ,only a t added. I hope someone can help I dont like being a new guy bwith no post LOL My e mail is BARNAT3@msn.com THANKS GUYS ED BARNAT
Old 05-17-2007, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

Well......I dont know if the SPONSORS can help you out but I'm sure one of the MODS can.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Contact them! Or send a pm =]
Old 05-18-2007, 09:29 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,462 Likes on 1,054 Posts

I'm locking this one down, since you have the same thread posted in the User Support section.

For future referance, threads like this should always be posted in the User Support section.

Thanks.

Search this Thread