Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

horsepower help?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default horsepower help?

Hello guys, a friend of ours just bought a factory five gtm kit car, which needs a corvette donor. we just got a 99 vet, an started stripping it out, but the owner whats us to upgrade the engine

we are strickly ford guys, thats what we know ( dont ******* on chevy guys at all! if i wasnt raised around fords, i'd have a bb chevy in my race car) but anyway

can anyone give me some upgrade help? im looking for 100 more horse, an not affraid to spend money ( hopefully that doesnt sound cocky) here some pics

what do you guys recomend for heads? cam? intake? maf meter? injectors? any help would be great basically

"Help me spend my money!" lol

thanks guy awesome site!

Danny
Old 05-17-2007, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only another 100? Standard stuff, heads, cam, exhaust. THere is a lot you can do with that LSx. There is a performance section on this website, you may want to post there....
Old 05-19-2007, 07:39 AM
cam
TECH Junkie

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

100 horse? Patriot 5.3 heads, TR224 cam, Longtubes, LS6 intake, ported throttle body. Thats the lazy **** cam ( cant go wrong with it ) and that combo will net you over 100 horse from stock with a good tune. Probably the most common set up as its proven and cost effective. Theres more to be had but your going to pay for each horse past that ( no power adder that is )

Or just stuff a procharger on it. Its easy and gives great results

Quick Reply: horsepower help?