Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsca Cat Back exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 11:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corsca Cat Back exhaust

I'm currently running my "stock" SLP dual-dual exhaust, it sounds great, suppously one of the best flowing exhausts on the market, might be looking to change that in the future, I've seen the Corsca system on a few cars and have been impressed...the tips have a good look to them as well..

Has anyone ever compared either one of these exhaust systems?
Old 04-28-2003, 12:14 AM
TECH Addict

Default Re: Corsca Cat Back exhaust

the Corsa is going to be more aggresive than the SLPdual. It gives a much better sound imo on stock manifolds. The SLPdual is a nice system but simply isnt loud enough for most people. I think the corsa is a great system to have with a ORY (which im remembering your running?)... go watch some of derty's videos =]. I was looking at buying both of those, but i went with duals

reading from the past few threads, they dont seem to be holding up too great. But poeple just seem to get them replaced with new corsa mufflers for free..
Old 04-28-2003, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

It's Corsa Brian. I've actually seen it around here locally on several LS1 F-body's. This NBM WS6 had it along with some Hooker LT's and no cats at the Speed Inc dyno day and it was the second loudest car there that I heard. Don't like the tone of it though(especially without cats).

You obviously need to hear it in person first. I'd say just keep your dual/daul and cutout set-up and start saving your $$$.

Mike

2002 M6 Z28
Old 04-28-2003, 10:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yea, I probably will keep the dual-dual, was tempted though, very nice looking system...