Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

custom center console

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 01:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default custom center console

has anyone done a custom center console? im thinking about making one that will run from the front to the back posibly with a sub or 2 in it, i would end up making new seat backs in the rear as i would have to split it for the new console . anyhow i would love to see what other people have done im sure that there arent many people who have done full length ones so im interested in seeing anything for consoles.
thanks
john
Old 05-20-2007, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

ne body?
Old 05-21-2007, 09:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I doubt anybody on this site has done that. You'd be better off checking out some competetion car show, stereo or fiberglass work websites.
Do you have any glassing experience? It is a major PITA....You're talking about a HUGE, time consuming, easy to f'up, and easy to spend 100 hours on and have something that looks horrible type project.
I've been doing a full carbon fiber interior-dash, all panels, console, etc- for almost a year, and I'm not even doing any custom fabrication work. Good luck man
Old 05-21-2007, 10:04 AM
On The Tree

i have some glass experience, i just havent done an interior yet, do you have a thread going with your interior in it? sounds like youve put a lot of time into yours.
thanks for the reply
john

Quick Reply: custom center console