Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

FS: Cheap Reliable DD!! lumina, $1.5k

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Cheap Reliable DD!! lumina, $1.5k

this car has alot of mileage. 253,XXX to be exact. it does not seem like it tho, somehow this car is built like a bull cuz there is almost nothing wrong with it

fluids were just changed, so were all the plugs and wires, the fuel and air filter...
minimal rust as u can see, sounds real good for a 15 year old v6. no akward noises like squeaking or anything going on.

only problems are as follows:
ac is not perfect. it takes a bit to warm up (or cool down, u know what i mean)
driver side window is kind of off the track, but not a big problem. it actually does go up and down, as long as u hold it with ur hand while pressing the window button (power windows and locks)

seats are perfect, not a single rip in them. dash is great. aftermarket stereo (120w) that includes remote, usb jack, aux jack

i dont know how if it runs well or not in the :cold:, cuz i just played it safe and whenever it was below 30degrees i gave it a minute to warm up, and it rode perfect.

no dents, noticeable scratches etc

i absolutely love this car to be honest. i just need it to aid in my fbody purchase.

$1500.
you will not find a better car than this under $2k, guaranteed.

here are 2 videos. one walk around where u can see the condition and hear the idle, and the other is me accelerating. you can see how strong it runs (didnt even floor it)

and here are just some more pics

(it DOES make it up that high):

Quick Reply: FS: Cheap Reliable DD!! lumina, $1.5k