Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

PHR Relocation Kit -- question for UMI

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 12:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default PHR Relocation Kit -- question for UMI

sorry, search is not really working that great right now.....i tried searching a bit with the google search, but couldn't find anything regarding this, so....sorry if it's been covered before, but....

UMI: do you guys have any plans on offering a PHR Relocation kit like the one BMR sells, so that you can fit 3" true duals over the axle? if so, i'd probably end up buying one since i wanna go with true dual exhaust eventually, and i'd like to keep as many of the same brand suspension parts as possible (i.e.: UMI ).
Old 05-25-2007, 07:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello Steve,

Yes we would like to.. however we just can't find the time at this moment. We a few new things we are working on now that need complete. So yes we would like too but how soon I am unsure.

Sorry I was unable to help at this moment but thanks for asking!
Ryan
Old 05-25-2007, 11:35 PM
TECH Addict

no problem...i was just curious.....besides, you guys still have entirely too much other stuff that i need to save up for and buy first, anyway
Old 05-26-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can go down to 2.5" over the axle and run cutouts before it merges down. It will fit better and you won't need to do this.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:49 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BlackHawk T/A
You can go down to 2.5" over the axle and run cutouts before it merges down. It will fit better and you won't need to do this.
i'm not following what you're saying here....do you mean i should stick with a 2-1-2 setup and just run cutouts before the 2-1 merge?

if so, that's not the setup i want, i want true duals all the way to the back with an x-pipe....i may still do the cutouts for those times i wanna bypass the rest of the system tho....and i don't wanna dump it before the axle either....too much hassle with inspectors and interior noise when cruising

i just really like the way true duals sound over a 2-1-2 system
Old 05-26-2007, 11:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I mean exactly as I say...before they go over the axle, you can run reducers to take it from 3" down to 2.5" so they will fit without a panhard relocation. You can run cutouts before it reduces down if you are worried about loss of flow, even though its negligible that far back.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BlackHawk T/A
I mean exactly as I say...before they go over the axle, you can run reducers to take it from 3" down to 2.5" so they will fit without a panhard relocation. You can run cutouts before it reduces down if you are worried about loss of flow, even though its negligible that far back.
sorry....just the way you said it, it sounded like you were saying to just use 2.5" pipes, and when you said "merges down" is what made me think you were talking about staying with the 2-1-2 setup.....maybe a better word would have been "reduces down"

anyway, i gotcha now...thanks for clarifying

Quick Reply: PHR Relocation Kit -- question for UMI