Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

question about my vette parts?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default question about my vette parts?

okay I bought the car last year stock m6 C5 but I do not have a clue of what has been done it has very little history jus regular stuff like oil changes or tune up.Okay let me get to the point I think my vette has been modified but I wasnt notified one of the reasons im asking is because I have never hered about stock vettes coming with 90mm throttle bodies yes me and my friend confimed it his stock c5 has a smaller throttle body like a 78mm.Other reasons are that the idle on this car is not smoth sort-of rough and that I have raced his bolt-on c5 and other c5's and I pull on them like lets say if I have a 50shot like this time I raced a FRC it had LT's,no cats,B&B bullets,varam intake,and the slave mod or something he mentioned i have beaten stock gt-500's slaeens and bolt-on 03 cobras heck even yester day I did a roll with a 400 rwhp supra and still pulled at top end.Im not trying to bragg or say I have a very fast vette the main reason is that I am worried if this motor since It has been modified that it has been abused or even sprayed on give me your point of view of wat you think?Thanks for looking
Old 05-26-2007, 07:42 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Post pics of your engine bay, check your cylinder heads for names or numbers.

Also try throwing a period or two in your paragraphs, makes it easier to read.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't see the problem ...seriously pics will help! How is the sound compared to another stock vette? Good chance someone made a sleeper out of it.