Notices

Gun-metal TT2's

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 03:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gun-metal TT2's

I have an 01 SS and im looking for a set of the gun-metal TT2's in a 17 by 9 1/2 fronts and 11's for the rear.....Who has the best prices and if they are not a sponsor, just pm it to me, thanks alot guys
Old 05-27-2007, 03:46 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a brand new set of TT2's that are 17x9.5 and 17x11's. These can not be bought from American Racing this way. You have to buy polished ones and have them powdercoated yourself. I bought these off of a member on this board. The wheels alone were $919.00 plus shipping of about $80.00. Then he paid over $500.00 to have them powdercoated. I bought them from him for $1200 thinking they would go well on my car but I've decided to go with Bogarts for an all drag setup.

These wheels have never had tires mounted or anything. As you can see from the pictures, they look brand new. Even the barrels have been powdercoated the same color for easy cleaning. They're really nice.

There are two small issues with the wheels. Looking at the pictures below, you can see a few small imperfections where the powdercoat meets the lip. It's nothing major but it is there. This was caused by the powdercoater's tape lines. It's not chipped or bubbled or anything like that. It's just a small imprefection that I want to make known. This is only really visable on one wheel.

There is also a small "wave" on one spoke of a wheel that you can't even notice unless you stick your head less than 9" from the wheel. That is shown in the last picture.

His cost to have these wheels + powdercoat + shipping = Over $1500.00

My cost to buy these wheels = $1200.00 + shipping

Your cost to buy these wheels = $1100.00 shipped to your door!

Quick Reply: Gun-metal TT2's