PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bought A Granatelli Big G Flash Tool And Need Advice

Old 05-29-2007, 03:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bought A Granatelli Big G Flash Tool And Need Advice

I purchased a Granatelli Big G Flash Tool for my 2002 Camaro SS. I install it and it adds power BUT my speedometer stops working after the install. The speedometer needle won't go past 10mph even when I'm going faster then 10mph. I will uninstall the programmer and my speedometer works again. The install instructions were not very good. I've had my SS for two years and I bought the programmer last summer and never got it to work. Can any one give my some advice to get my programmer to work?

Thanks
whitemikecamaross
Old 05-29-2007, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whitemikescamaross
I purchased a Granatelli Big G Flash Tool for my 2002 Camaro SS. I install it and it adds power BUT my speedometer stops working after the install. The speedometer needle won't go past 10mph even when I'm going faster then 10mph. I will uninstall the programmer and my speedometer works again. The install instructions were not very good. I've had my SS for two years and I bought the programmer last summer and never got it to work. Can any one give my some advice to get my programmer to work?

Thanks
whitemikecamaross
Have you tried contacting Granatelli?
What made you go with that unit rather than some of the more popular and well supported handhelds like the Predator?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would give them a call.

Ryan

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bought A Granatelli Big G Flash Tool And Need Advice