Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Paintless dent removal in Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paintless dent removal in Wisconsin (Milwaukee)

I bought a 92 Eldorado as a cheap daily driver and it's got a few door dings on it, so I'm looking for someone to take the dents out as a side job.

I don't want to go to dent doctors or dent wizard because thats more than I'm looking to pay but if someone is will to do it at a reasonable price I might be interested.

Thanks
Old 06-01-2007, 06:00 AM
Launching!

I think there is a guy at Metropolitian Cadillac / Saab that does this in West Allis. I would call them.

Also, do you want to join our cruises with your Trans AM. We are going JUne 15, 2007 to Gurnee, IL. See a thread in this section called WI/IL Members - 2007 Cruises.

Or just send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you via email.

JG853
Old 06-02-2007, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JG853
I think there is a guy at Metropolitian Cadillac / Saab that does this in West Allis. I would call them.

Also, do you want to join our cruises with your Trans AM. We are going JUne 15, 2007 to Gurnee, IL. See a thread in this section called WI/IL Members - 2007 Cruises.

Or just send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you via email.

JG853
Thanks, I'll have to check metropolitan out. I have to work fridays and saturdays so I can't go cruisin I'll let my friend know. Maybe he'll be interested.

Quick Reply: Paintless dent removal in Wisconsin (Milwaukee)