Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Do you know if Da Grove N20 Street Car Brawl was rained out this past Saturday,5-28

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you know if Da Grove N20 Street Car Brawl was rained out this past Saturday,5-28

I went up this past holiday weekend on Saturday, 5-28-07, to DA GROVE (Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove) to see the Chicago WiseGuys and Nostagilic Super Gassers and other nitro methane burning machines and the afternoon was rained out but I need a CONFIRMATION from somebody regarding whether the entire event was rained out and if yes, what is the rain date make up date?

I was told if they ran any cars that day at all then they will not be offering a rain check date but if the entire day was a wash I can return on my paid ticket for a rain date and I want to see these BAD BOYS RUN!

Can anyone state with certainty whether any cars ran this past Saturday at this big event at DA GROVE or whether it was a wash out and if yes, what the make up date is? I called the front office and search web sight but to no avail regarding this info!
Old 06-01-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Somebody very familiar with DA GROVE has to have an answer to this question and if not, how about a phone number where I can get a LIVE BODY to find out as the GROVE's office number is a recording and websight offers no info regarding if this event was rained out.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Did some more digging on the GLD internet chat site and did find out that the event was completey rained out and not one car ran all day so I just have to find out how they GLD will handle its rain check as this will be a WILD drag racing spectator event with the Wiseguys, Nitro Coupes and Nostagilic Gasser Cars!

For those who might be interested the next Nitrous Street Car Brawls are scheduled for Sat, June 23, July 14, Aug. 14, September 15 and Sunday Sept 30!