PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pin outs and wiring for different OS/PCMs?

Old 06-01-2007, 12:40 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Pin outs and wiring for different OS/PCMs?

I'm running into an issue and just looking for a quick answer to my question. I'm wiring up the A/C Compressor and related sensors on my swap vehicle. It is using a 2002 Silverado PCM with a 411 service code. A truck PCM of that year uses a high and low pressure switch, vs a Camaro of the same year that uses a trinary switch. The pinouts for the A/C Systems are obviously different, but I was wondering if the pinouts for the Camaro A/C would work. In the service manuals, the pins are not used at all on the truck harness, so if I just add the pins, would it work, or will the truck OS on the PCM not even recognize something on those pins.

I would just wire it with the truck A/C wiring and sensors, but that would mean I need new lines as the fittings for the sensors are non existent, so I'm trying to keep with the trinary switch if possible and avoid the cost of having bungs welded into the lines.

If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Doc
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry if I am dim...but, the "Swap" vehicle is a..." "? I understand you have a pcm out of a truck but am not sure after that. What I am trying to get at is, if the target swap vehicle is a Fbody then why not just do a full cal/OS reflash?
Old 06-02-2007, 07:31 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Doc
Sorry if I am dim...but, the "Swap" vehicle is a..." "? I understand you have a pcm out of a truck but am not sure after that. What I am trying to get at is, if the target swap vehicle is a Fbody then why not just do a full cal/OS reflash?
It's an LS2 in a '98 GMC Sierra with a '95 Sierra A/C system.

Search this Thread