Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Have 96 Mustang GT, Want LS1

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have 96 Mustang GT, Want LS1

Hiya everyone, just wanna throw this one out there.

Have been trying to sell my 1996 Mustang GT 5 speed Black Hardtop to hopefully buy an LS1, but if anyone wants to get a pony and has a LS1, id be interested in doing a trade.

It has 86,XXX Miles on it, and is in excellent shape. It is NJ Inspected until 08/2008, clutch was done 20k miles ago stock replacement, Brakes (rotors and pads) were done 15k miles ago, and Ball Joints were put in only 3k Miles ago. All options except Sunroof and Leather, it has an aftermarket keyless entry and alarm on it, and comes with the Mach 460 sound system.

Engine is completely stock, right down to the silencer on the air filter. Oil changes regularly at 3000 miles, everything works fine. It only has two small problems with it, a light in the gauge cluster went out, so half the tach is only residual lighted at night, can still see it fine though. The Subwoofers in the back only work sporadically, havent been able to figure out why and dont really care about it too much, radio still works fine as does the CD Player.

It is a great car, shifts fine, would pass emissions (I have a code reader I have plugged into it and it gave me the green light) and sounds great. It has a flowmaster catback, and a Cervinis Stalker 2 front bumper on it, which gives the car a very nice stance vs other SN95 Mustangs, it hardens the lines a bit.

I value the car at about 7500, but this is negotiable. I would also be intersted in selling it outright if someone wants to buy it instead of trading.

What I am looking for: Any year LS1. It HAS to be a 6 speed- do not want automatic. Black or Red perfered.

I would much rather have a Firebird than a Camaro, I would only consider a Camaro if it is red or black and has the SS hood on it. If you have a WS6 Firebird, this is mainly what I am looking for and what I am most interested in.

Stock would be nice, as would lower miles (70-100 range is fine, right around where the Mustang is does not bother me). I will accept basic boltons, MAYBE a supercharger if you have documentation for its install and dyno sheets, but no nitrous. If the car is well maintained and taken care of, I am interested.

I have at MOST about 2-3k I could add to the Mustang, but it has to be worth it. Please do not ask for the Mustang+ 3k for a LS1 that is worth 8k, I would like a fair trade for both of us. If you do not think the Mustang is worth in the 7500 area (I would be willing to go 500-800 less on the trade value based in the LS1 you have) then we would probably not be able to work out a deal. Show me what you have, and see if we can work something out.

I am located in Bergen County, NJ, and would perfer to keep things within 100 miles of myself. It would take a very special car for me to go farther.

You can either PM me or Email me at Zanador@gmail.com

Now, some pictures of the car, gotta have those!:

Last edited by Zanador; 06-02-2007 at 05:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!

Quick Reply: Have 96 Mustang GT, Want LS1