Wheels & Tires - Financing wheels and tires ???

View Full Version : Financing wheels and tires ???

TransAm_00
06-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Any place online to finance some wheels and tires?
Will TomzWheels finance?

gollum
06-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Local Goodyear will finance.

ReducedFat
06-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Believe me, I'm not trying to shit in your cereal, but....

If you have to finance wheels and tires, then you probably shouldn't be buying them.

98redM6
06-07-2007, 06:47 PM

If you have to finance wheels and tires, then you probably shouldn't be buying them.

Agreed but if you are confident you can pay them off you can finance at Discount Tire or America's Tire, same company. You can also go through Goodyear, but they'll likely be an assload of money.

02Z28LS1
06-08-2007, 12:13 AM

just because you want to finance something, doesn't necessarily mean you can't afford it. people finance things all the time when trying to build up their credit, even if they do have the money to buy it outright.

or it could just mean that they don't have all the money at the same time, and are too impatient to save for it first (even though saving is the better way to go with things like this...).

not saying that's the case, or even the norm, just saying that it's a possibility.

ebaker
06-08-2007, 12:52 AM
i financed my tires for my truck through my local bank. and they were about 1600 bucks. i would try the bank if you have good credit or if your younger get your parents to co sign for you.

INMY01TA
06-08-2007, 01:31 AM

That's what I was thinkin.

DopeFedZ
06-08-2007, 05:55 AM
Discount Tire will.

YoungGunLs1
06-08-2007, 07:14 AM

:stupid:

qwikz28
06-08-2007, 07:17 AM
just because you want to finance something, doesn't necessarily mean you can't afford it. people finance things all the time when trying to build up their credit, even if they do have the money to buy it outright.

or it could just mean that they don't have all the money at the same time, and are too impatient to save for it first (even though saving is the better way to go with things like this...).

not saying that's the case, or even the norm, just saying that it's a possibility.
theres a certain benefit to keeping cash liquid and available when need be, even at the cost of finance charges :thumb:

Cahill93Z28
06-10-2007, 10:58 PM
theres a certain benefit to keeping cash liquid and available when need be, even at the cost of finance charges :thumb:

this man speaks truth.

Dennis93TA
06-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Agreed, when i bought rims for my tahoe, even though i had plenty of dough i paid half and financed half through discount tire. You never know when something is going to happen and your gonna need money. Plus they usually do 6 to 12 months 0% intrest and 0 finance charge.

carado1984
06-11-2007, 05:11 PM
I know its been said before but....

Financing any mods is only going to lead to trouble. Watch yourself.