Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Looking for members in St. Augustine

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for members in St. Augustine

I see numorous F-bodies and vettes day in and day out around town but never seem to see people on here from St. Aug. Is there some way to search LS1tech for people by location? I just checked and that doesn't look like its an option unless I'm just missing it.

ANYWAY, who is from or even in and about St. Augustine on a regular basis? Anyone???
Old 06-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Former Vendor - No longer Vendor

I think just you and me. I live in St Augustine Shores by Wildwood. Where about are you? I think I may have seen you once or twice before. I'm mostly on the busa but when I take the Z out I'm hard to miss.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

I used to live on Anastasia Island right off of A1A close to the police station and town hall there. Now, I live out by World Golf Village (bought my first house). I work for the city full time and home depot part time so, I'm in and around town often. Dont think I ever saw your car though.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:29 PM
11 Second Club

I'll be in Palm Coast in August, not to far. I have two buddies there as well with F-Bodies.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:09 PM

if your interested, we could meet up with anyone else around here and then head to jax together for the cruise on the 24th. you work at the home depot on us1 behind chick fil a? if so thats where i think i saw your car. Congrats on your house as well!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yup, right behind chick-fil-a.

I'm still surprised that there aren't more folks on here from the immediate area. hmm... maybe I'll have to start recruiting.. haha...
Old 06-10-2007, 10:12 PM

maybe we should put the good word out on the street. Time for some ls1tech banners? i'll sport one on the bike too!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

you ever seen the little crowd of ricers at the sonic in the cobble stone shopping plaza on sunday nights? Sometimes when I get off late from the depot I will cruise through and grab a bite at the sonic and just taking a peek but I never see anything except some high school looking rice crowd.

seperate story:
I had a guy follow me one time out of the depot lot.. he was driving some older RX7 and tried racing me over the 312 bridge. It didn't go in his favor. hehe... He's the one that actually told me about the "car meet" at sonic on sundays.. haha.. oh well...
Old 06-10-2007, 11:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I dont live in St. Augustine, but my dad does, and I go out to his house about once a week. He actually lives off of A1A, a few miles away from vilano beach. I was going to try to make that cruise on the 24th also.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:58 AM
12 Second Club

I'm not an F-body or Vette, but I am in St. Auggy... Wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you guys... BTW, I have seen Archtype on his Busa (I think) and in his Z (definitely), both nice rides...
Old 06-11-2007, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by hyperzone
you ever seen the little crowd of ricers at the sonic in the cobble stone shopping plaza on sunday nights? Sometimes when I get off late from the depot I will cruise through and grab a bite at the sonic and just taking a peek but I never see anything except some high school looking rice crowd.

seperate story:
I had a guy follow me one time out of the depot lot.. he was driving some older RX7 and tried racing me over the 312 bridge. It didn't go in his favor. hehe... He's the one that actually told me about the "car meet" at sonic on sundays.. haha.. oh well...
Yeah the little ricer meet at sonics... when I first visited st aug, i stopped by there for some fries and they all ran up to me and asked me to return. that was almost 2 years ago and i'm proud to say i have never gone back!!! I do work with one of the little rice boys but now hes selling his eclipse for a truck and got himself a nice gsxr600. as for that schmuck with the rx7, i think i had a run in with the same guy only thing was he tried me on my bike, i think you know how that ended for him.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by AtlasTBSS
I'm not an F-body or Vette, but I am in St. Auggy... Wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you guys... BTW, I have seen Archtype on his Busa (I think) and in his Z (definitely), both nice rides...
Woohoo! someones seen me, thanks for the complement too!
Maybe we could all have a local meet sometime, away from rice land. We could invite the jax members for a big beach bbq or something.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

That RX-7 that your talking about,.. Was it black or dark gray in color (either primer or shitty looking finish)? He asked what I had done when we were waiting for the light at US1 and 312 and then after walking him like he was standing still, he was like "so what do you really have done, cause I beat a Vette the other day". haha... riiiiight... I was like oh well... I dont have that much done. hehe...

A gathering in town here would be cool for me.. I was kinda thinking about that idea when I started this thread. Being that I do see enough people around here I wanted to see who's on this site. I guess I really should start saying hello and getting people to get on here, the more the merrier.

Oh, and AtlasTBSS : Sure your welcome to whatever we might get started up in town. I'm actually friends with some guys from Jax that get together once or twice a week (in Jax though) and they invite any american muscle cars to come hang out. Check their site and forum if you have time - www.americanmusclepowered.com

Last edited by hyperzone; 06-12-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:45 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

hyper the rx7 is my buddy shawns old car he got rid of it now hes rockin a turbo del slo but you coming out one weekend i aint seen ya in forever and hows the house?
Old 06-11-2007, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

Everyone check out the thread:
Jax cruise # 6
All the info about the meets and cruises in north east FL is there.

Hope everyone shows up to the next one.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Teching In

I am in st augustine every week. Will have the goat out here in about 2 weeks when i finish up the move.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:04 AM

Would be nice to get a meet in downtown if there was any parking. Anastasia Park would be a very nice cookout location but everyone would have to pay a couple of bucks to get in. For now I'll just keep trying to pass the word about the jax meets/cruises and see if we can find more locals here.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by FloridaGoat
I am in st augustine every week. Will have the goat out here in about 2 weeks when i finish up the move.
Where ya movin from? I did the weekly drive myself for a year while my girl went to Flager. I was doin a 260 mile round trip every Friday and sometimes 2-3 times a week. Stacked so many miles on the Z
Old 06-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Hey I got the black eclipse missing the front bumper.....
lol and a 1994 teal green TA
seen you guys around
let me know I'll bring the TA out for a spin
Old 06-12-2007, 04:36 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by VIPERXAVIER
Hey I got the black eclipse missing the front bumper.....
lol and a 1994 teal green TA
seen you guys around
let me know I'll bring the TA out for a spin
your eclipse has been seen...

I might go to Sonic tonight if anyone else is going, otherwise I'm just going to Hattie's... Also, Archetype, I am a student at Flagler, when did your girl go here...