PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: what place to get pcm tune done by?
LS1speed
100.00%
Harris Speed Works
0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

pcm tuning

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question pcm tuning

hey guys i've got a need for more power and i haven't had my car tuned yet. i've got long tubes and bolt ons. my question is who should i have it done by ls1speed or harris speed works?
the downside of having ls1speed tune my computer is that my car wont be dyno'd just my computer will be tuned but if i take it to harris speed they will dyno tune my car for 250. not sure if thats a good price or not
let me know what you think
Old 06-13-2007, 05:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let try this in the Tuning section.

I vote Speed.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude, there isn't any sense in JUST getting the pcm tuned...it won't be right...regardless WHO does it. if you did the dyno tune from Harris speed...they should also do you a driving around fix, daily driving tune after they get done with the dyno tuning.

it ain't worth the time and money to pay to do something and then not get it done right....cuz i can tell you right now you will probably be complaining about it later if you just do a dyno tune/ or the PCM tune

250 is good for a dyno tune, i know people that charge more...but i guess that doesn't include a daily driving tune either does it?

I mean if you JUST want a dyno tune....go ahead, but i HIGHLY recommend also having them do a daily driving tune with that